10 peices Chicken
1 Large Onion Chopped ,fried to Golden brown ,and ground to paste.
2 tbsp Vinegar + 1 tsp Jaggery mixed to a paste.
1 tsp Corriander powder
1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
1tsp Ginger Garlic paste
Grind together following:
4-5 roasted dry red chillies
1/2 tsp Black pepper pods.
1 1/2″ Cinnamon
1tsp Cumin/Cumin powder.
- Ground all the dry spices into a powder
- In a pan put some oil and splutter Mustard seeds in it.
- Add Ginger Garlic paste to this anf fry for 2-3mts.
- Add the Turmeric and Corriander powder to this and fry for a couple of mts.
- Add the Chicken to this and fry till is partly cooked.
- Remove this from the pan.
- Add some oil into the pan and fry the Onion paste and the dry spices powder for a couple of mts.
- Add the Vinegar-Jaggery paste and salt and cook for a couple of mts before adding the chicken peices.
- Mix well,add approximately 2 cups of water and salt to taste and Cook till the meat gets done.