To roast & grind to paste
- 1″ Cinnamon
- 2-3 dry red chillies
- 1tbsp grated coconut
- 1/2 tbsp Corriander seeds
- Vegies:7 baby carrots chopped,10 beans chopped,Caulifower florets,Brocolli florets,half potato chopped to cubes,1/4 large beet root chopped.
- 1 large Tomato Pureed.
- 1 Large diced shallot.
- 1/2 tsp each of Ginger and garlic paste.
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- 1/2 tsp Amchur powder
- 1 tsp mustard to splutter
- Salt to taste
- Cook veggied in microwave for 8-10mts.
- In a pan splutter the mustard in oil,add the shallots and fry till it turns pink.
- Add the Ginger and garlic paste and fry for a few mts.
- Add the pureed tomatoes to this,and fry for a few mts till the tomatoes are cooked a little.
- Add the Veggies without its stock,mix well and cook for a couple of mts .
- Put the Turmeric,the ground paste and mix it ,and fry for 4-5mts.
- Add the Vegetable stock to this ,along with salt and cook till veggies are compeltely done.The gravy should be a little thick ,so add water appropriately till the veggies are cooked.
- In the end add the amchur powder and cook for a while.Rest is for a few mts before serving.