What surprised me is the outcome of this attempt !My hearty thanks to Betty Crocker who made all this a Piece of Cake…Cup cake 😛
Prep Time:20mts,Cooking time:20mts,Quantity:18large Brownie Cup cake
- 1 Packet Betty Crocker Hershey’s Ultimate Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup water
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- Pre heat Over to 325F.In the Cup Cake Baking foils keep the Cup cake paper Cup.
- Whisk the Eggs thoroughly and add the Cake mix(half of it and mix well),add the oil and water and the rest of the mix well to make a consistent paste.
- Add the 1 1/2 tbsp each of the mix into the cup cake mould.
- Keep this in the oven for the above mentioned temp for 14-16mts.Check if the cake is done with a tooth pick
- Serve with Whipped Cream and Cherry topping.