- 5-6 pieces of Chicken
- 2 Medium Onion Chopped.
- Coconut Milk:1 Cup
- Garlic Crushed:2tsp,4 pods chopped.
- Ginger crushed:1 tsp
- Crushed Pepper corn:1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala:3/4 tsp
- Bay leaf-1
- Curry leaf
- Cinnamon stick:1
- Tomato:1 Cut
- Green Chilly:1 Slit Length Wise
- Wash and marinate the Chicken with little salt and chilly powder.
- In a pressure cooker or Pan,put some oil and add the Curry leaves,Bay leaf,Cinnamon and cloves.Fry for 2mts.
- Add the Chopped onion and fry till golden brown.
- Add the Crushed Garlic,Ginger and Chilly.
- Add the Garam Masala and fry for a few mts,and then add the crushed pepper corn.
- Add the Chicken pieces ,salt and mix well.
- Add the Tomato and mix for 3-4 mts.
- Add 2Cups of Water,close the Pan and cook for upto 30mts or Pressure cook on medium for 4-5whistles or till chicken is done.
- Open add the coconut Milk(if not using fresh coconut milk and using Canned you can add 1 tsp of sugar to get some flavour) ,2-3 pods of Chopped Garlic,and cook for 15mts,add water if required
- Serve hot with rice.