Preparation time :30mts,Cooking time:30mts.
- Red Kidney Beans :2 cups soaked for upto 4hrs.
- 1 Onion.
- 2 tomatoes-Pureed
- 1tsp Chilly powder.
- 1 tsp Garam masala powder.
- 1tsp Hing
- 1tbsp Jeera.
- 3-4 Bay leaves
- Little bit Sugar
- Soak the Red Kidney beans and pressure cook for upto 5 whistles.Check that the beans are cooked.
- Grind together Onion.
- In a vessel heat oil ,add the Jeera and let it splutter.
- Add Bay leaves.
- Add the Onion & salt,fry till golden brown.
- Add the Chilly powder,Garam Masama powder,Hing and add Tomato Puree and cook for a 10mts.
- Add the Rajma and let it cook for about 10mts.
- Sprinkle the Sugar mix well ,bring to boil and let it settle down.
- Serve with roti and raw onions.