- 3 1/4 Cups All Purposes Flour
- 3 tsp Sugar
- 3/4 tsp Active dry yeast
- 2 tbsp Yogurt
- 1/4 cup warm Milk
- 2 Cup warm water.
- Salt to taste.
- Some flour for rolling the naan.
- Mix Yeast,sugar,warm water,milk,yogurt in a bowl and let it ferment for 10mts.
- Add the flour and mix to make a sticky dough.
- Keep covered with towel,till it doubles in size.
- Take a Portion of the dough of the size of tangelo and roll it out.
- Fry on a tawa,with little ghee on either side.
- Once it is fried cover and cook each side for about 30sec.