Follow the same steps like the one mentioned in the Vegetable Momo recipe mentioned here
Instead of the veggie filling,for the Egg Momo ,I have replaced it with a Egg Filling which is something like an Egg scramble and here goes the recipe for the same.
Following makes upto 7 momo filling and you can increase it to your needs.
- 1/2 Medium sized shallots.
- 1 Egg.
- 1 Garlic pods finely chopped.
- 1 whole Spring Onion bulb and stalk:Finely chopped.
- 1/2 chopped green chilly
- In a pan,add some oil and stir fry the garlic till brown.
- Add the Onions and saute till golden brown.
- Add the Green Chilly & Spring onions and fry it for 2mts.
- Add salt as necessary.
- Add in beaten egg,and mix properlyfor about 1mt.
- Take it off the burner (it should not be over fried,at this point one might still see some uncooked egg here and there,that should be fine as this will cook while steaming)
- Follow rest of the recipe from ,ie the preparing the cover,placing and steaming the momo.
- Let it rest for a mt ,before serving with Ketchup.