Preparing the chicken
- Chicken 20peices
- 2 tbsp Curds
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 Large Onion Slices.
- 1 Tomato finely chopped
- 1 Green Chilly
- 1 tsp Ginger Garlic paste
- 3-4 cashew
- 2tbsp Milk.
- 10-12 curry leaves
- 2 cloves
- 1″ cinnamon.
- 1/4 tsp Cumin powder
- 3/4 tsp Corriander powder.\
- Salt to taste.
- Wash the chicken pieces and marinate with itmes mentioned in that section for about 30mts.
- In a pan put some oil and fry the cloves,cinnamon and curry leaves,keep them aside.
- Meanwhile soak the cashews in warm milk.
- In the same pan,fry the onion with ginger garlic paste till golden brown.
- Add the chopped tomato and green chilly and fry till the paste leaves oil.
- Grind the above along with the soaked cashwes and the fried curry leaves,cloves and cinnamon.
- In the pan,which has left over oil add the marinated chicken along with the marinade and cook for about 5-8mts till tender.
- Add the ground paste,salt and enough water and cook for about 45mts.
- Add Water as necessary to keep the gravy at the required consistency.
- Serve hot with rice.