Preparation time:20mts,Cooking time:30mts,Serves:2
To my crab loving friends,and to those numerous BBQ Nation ,Indiranagar delicous crabs that we have devoured in our zeal to compete at “who makes the larges pile of Crab shells “.
- 3 Blue Crabs
- 1 Large Onion Sliced
- 1/2 Onion Chopped
- 2-1″ Ginger-One chopped,One Smashed
- 2 Slit Green Chilly
- 1 tsp Chilly Powder
- 3/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Handful-Curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying.
- Clean and cut the crabs in 2 pieces.
- Cook with salt,chopped onion and ginger and pinch of turmeric.
- Separate the legs from the Crabs,and remove flesh from some if possible(this gives the masala a little more strength).
- In a pan,add oil and fry thoroughly sliced Onion,smashed ginger,slit green chillies and curry leaves.
- When the onion are fried well,add the chilly and turmeric powder along with salt and fry for a few mts.
- Add the precooked crabs ,mix well and fry for 5mts on medium flame.
- Serve with rice or roti,or relish just it :).