Preparation time:5-10mts,cooking time:15mts.
- 1/2 cup coconut gratings.
- 1 large jalapenos
- 2 Garlic cloves.
- 1/2 Onion sliced.
- 1 tsp Jeera
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1/4 kg Beans
- 1 tsp mustard
- curry leaves
- 2-3 red chillies
- Cut beans into small pieces,cook them with 2-3 tbsp water in microwave high for 2.30mts
- Grind together coconut,green chilly,Jeera,turmeric and garlic.
- In a pan,splutter mustard,add curry leaves and Red chilly.
- Add the semi cooked beans ,salt and cover this with the ground paste and mix lightly.
- Cook under cover for about 10mts or till beans is cooked well.
- Serve with hot rice and rasam/sambar.