- 1Chayote :0.5cm thickness slices
- 1cup Besan/Gram flour
- 1/2tsp Chilly powder
- 1/2 tsp Jeera Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1tsp Rava powder/Rice powder.
- Mix item 2-8 with 3/4 cup water to form a thick paste.
- In a wok,add oil and heat it to do a deep fry the fritter,keep the flame at medium
- Coat every slice of the chayote in the paste and slowly immerse in the wok of hot oil
- Fry each side for about 1.5 to 2mts on each side.
- When it is golden brown,remove from oil and drain excess oil on paper towel.
- Serve hot.