What you need:
- 12-15 Baby potatoes-Not peeled.
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 3tsp full yogurt
- 1tsp chilly powder
- 1/2 turmeric powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 Large onion chopped
- 1tsp oil
- Salt to taste.
- Chopped Coriander for garnish.
How to :
- Wash and Micro cook whole baby potatoes for nearly 15mts with adequate amount of water.
- Drain the water and pierce fork around the whole potatoes.
- Mix all the ingredients from 2-9 in a bowl(adding no water) ,and marinate the baby potatoes for 20-25mts.
- In a pan,add some oil and fry the chopped onions till golden brown.
- Add the potatoes along with the masala and cook under medium flame till the masala mixes well and coats each and every potato adequately,till the gravy becomes dry (some of the potatoes may also start frying)
- At this stage,switch off you stove and garnish dish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve with roti.