For those who are not averse to eating all purpose flour.
What you need:
- 2 1/2 cup of All Puupose/Maida flour.
- 2 cup of water.
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 green Chilly
- 5-6 curry leaves.
- 2tbsp grated coconut
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 tsp oil for seasoning
- Oil for frying dosa.
- Whist together a purpose flour,yogurt,salt,sugar and water to make a light batter.
- To this add chopped green chillies and coconut gratings.
- In a pan ,heat oil splutter the mustard and curry leaves,and add this to the batter.
- Keep for about 30mts.
- In a round girdle,smear oil and heat on medium.
- When Pan seems hot ,pour 2-3 ladle full of batter while slanting the pan a little so the batter flows to cover the pan surface,do this till you cover the entire pan(there may be holes in on the surface of the batter due to watery batter on hot pan).
- Sprinkle few drops of oil along the edges of the dosa.Fry on that side for about 2mts,Until the dosa is crips it wont come out and will be sticky,that should be an indication of the readiness of the dosa to flip.
- Flip it over and fry for about 2mts /
- Serve hot with butter.