- 1 Medium Onion
- 2 tbsp Coconut grated
- 1/2 cup coriander/cilantro leaves
- 1 green chilly
- 1″ ginger
- spices:3″ cinnamon stick,2 cloves,2bay leaves
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 cup beans
- 1/4 cup carrot
- 1 small beet cut into pieces
- 1/2 potato cut into cubes
- 3-4 cauliflower florets cut into pieces.
- Cook all the veggies in microwave for upto 10-12mts.(Beets make take more time to cook so cook them separately for about 15mts)
- Grind all the ingredients from 1-7 into coarse paste .
- In a vessel ,heat some oil and fry the paste for 3mts.
- Add the vegetables along with the stock as much required for gravy and mix well
- If there is much water element,keep on high till the water content is reduced to your liking.Bring to boil and switch off.
- Serve with roti.