Ingredients:(makes About 6-7 Dosa)
- 1 Cup Rice Flour
- 1/2 cup Rava/Semolina
- 1/4 cup Maida
- 1tbsp yogurt
- 1 tspmustard seeds
- 1tsp cumin seeds
- 2-3 Chopped Green chillies
- Curry leaves
- Salt to taste
- oil for frying
- Mix Rava,Riceflour,maida,salt and yogurt with nearly 3-4 cups of water and mix to form a watery batter
- Add chopped green chillies & curry leaves.
- In a pan,heat 1/2 tsp oil splutter mustard and cumin seeds , and add this to batter.
- Keep this for atleast 1 hr.
- To make Dosa,heat a Tawa/girdle and smear it with oil
- Pour the batter while slightly tilting the pan.Starting from the edges cover the whole area of the pan..put a few drops of oil over this here and there
- Wait for nearly 3mts for that side to fry and then flip open to the other side .Fry for another 2mts.
- Serve hot.