What you need:
- 3 Eggs boiled, shelled, and halved
- 1 large Onions
- 1 large Green chillies
- 1″ size Ginger
- 2 tbsp Gram flour
- 1 1/2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 1 tsp Cummin powder
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- 75ml milk
- 2 medium tomato chopped
- Coriander leaves – a small bunch finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Grind onion, green chilli, and ginger to a paste.
- Heat a pan and add 1tsp oil.
- Add the onion paste and saute it till golden brown.
- Add the gram flour and saute for a minute.
- Add red chilli, coriander, turmeric, cumin, and garam masala powders and saute again for another minute.
- Sprinkle a few drops of water at this time, if needed.
- Add the tomatoes and coriander leaves and saute until the oil separates from the tomatoes.
- Add salt, milk, 1-1/2 cups of water, and the halved eggs and cook over low heat for 10 minutes or until the sauce reaches the required thick consistency.
- Serve it hot with rotis, plain or jeera rice, or bread. Enjoy!