- 1/2 Large onion sliced
- 1/2 cup cabbage sliced
- 2 carrots corsely grated
- pepper to taste
- oil for frying
- 8 spring roll wrapper( I used store bought rice wrapers-TYJ Spring roll pastry)
- Stir fry all the veggies in oil with salt and pepper.
- Keep each wrapper in rhombus ,ie with one corner pointed toward you.
- At that end place 1/8th of the vegetable mix in a horizontal row,now place the corner portion to cover the whole vegetable
- Now fold the left and right lower portion of the wrapper over it,so that now the 3 corners of the original sheet are over the veggie mix.
- Now roll the horizontal base till it reaches the top corner.
- Deep fry in hot oil,serve with sauce.