- 0.5 lb Chicken breast cut into peices
- 1/2 Large Onion Chopped.
- 2 Garlic pods Chopped
- 1 tbsp Ginger chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tsp Curry powder(I used madras powder)
- 1 tsp All purpose flour
- 1Cinnamon stick
- Oil for frying
- Coconut milk 1/2 Cup
- Cut chicken peices,pat dry and marinate with salt.
- In a pan add 1 tsp oil and on medium heat it up,fry the chicken pieces for about 8mts total on both sides.
- In the same pan,add onion,garlic,ginger,salt,bayleaves and cinnamon stick till onions are golden brown.
- Add Curry powder,flour and sugar if neccesary fry for about a mt.
- Add the coconut milk and bring to boil.
- Add Chicken pieces and cook for 20-30 mts,add water (about 1 cup-160ml) to adjust the consistency of the gravy