- 3/4 lb GroundChicken
- 1 boiled potato
- 1/4 Large Onion-Minced
- 2 Garlic pod-finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger finely chopped
- 3 stalks of Celery Chopped(optional)
- Small bunch of corriander -finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp chilly powder
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp Jeera powder
- 1 tsp corn flour
- Salt to taste
- 1 egg
- Bread crumbs-for coating
- oil for frying
- In a pan add oil about 1 tbsp and fry the onion,ginger and garlic till translucent.
- Add Ground chicken,garam masala,chilly and Jeera powder along with salt and cook till they as left with no or very less water
- Throw in the chopped Corriander and celery and mix well and switch the stove off.
- Meanwhile wash,peel and boil the potato.
- Mash the potato and add to the chicken mixture.Adjust the salt and spice to taste.
- Add 1/2 of the beaten egg and corn flour ,mix well.
- Before frying make small balls of the mix,flatten it in your palm lightly apply egg wash and dip in bread crumbs.
- Place it in oil in a pan and fry till both the sides are done.The chicken is already cooked so fry just till the coat is evenly colored.