- 6-7 Mushroom bulbs
- 2 cups of baby spinach
- 1/2 tsp Jeera/Cumin powder.
- 1/2 tsp Chilly powder
- 1 Small onion
- 1/2 Medium tomato
- oil for frying
- salt to taste
- Wash,skin and chop each mushroom to 6 pieces.
- Wash and chop baby spinach.
- In a pan add oil and fry the chopped onion,when they are brown add the powders and fry for 2mts.
- Add Mushroom and fry till they are devoid of water.
- Add the tomatoes and fry for a mt or 2.
- Now add the spinach and salt and fry till spinach is completely cooked and the water of the leaves are also absorbed into the dish.
- Serve hot with rice or roti.