Make powder as mentioned =>https://iamcookingtoday.wordpress.com/2011/07/31/instant-rasam-powder/
- 2 tomatoes
- 3 cups of water
- instant rasam powder(mentioned above)
- 1/4 tsp Mustard
- 4-5 curry leaves
- 1tsp oil
- 1 tsp cilantro/coriander leaves
- Run 2 tomato in a food processor.Mix with 3 cups of water ,adequate salt and bring to a boil.Simmer
- Add a small piece of Jaggery,3/4 of the rasam powder and bring to a boil.Switch off.
- Season by splutter 1/4 tsp Mustard and 4-5 curry leaves in 1tsp oil .
- Garnish with chopped 1 tsp cilantro/coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with rice.