This an old post I missed to publish during the summer,the season when mangoes are found fresh in abundance or atleast would have been the case if I was back home in and around the large Alphonso Mango tree in our backyard.
- 2 half ripe Mangoes
- 3-4 tbsp Sugar
- 2 Cups of water
- 1 green chilly slit
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp all purpose flour
- Make slice of the mangoes and cook it in water ,jaggery and salt along with green chily.
- Optionally you can also de skin mango and mash pulp out of it and add it to the above.
- Cook the mangoe till it is soft for about 15mts.
- Add all purpose flour mixed in water as thickening agent just after u take it off the stove.
- In a small pan prepare the seasoning,by spluttering mustard,urad dal,curry leaves and a few red chillies.
- Add this to curry.