- 1/2 Handful of following beans:
- Red Kidney
- Soy beans
- Black beans
- White plain
- 2 tbsp -Red pepper
- 2 tbsp Green pepper
- 1 small White onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon squeeze
- 1 tsp vinegar
- Wash and soak all beans for atleast 2hrs.
- Cook it under pressure(or which ever method suits you best) till the garbazo beans is done(it takes the longest to cook if not soaked over night).
- Drain the water a set it aside for other use like soup or roti batter.
- Add all the rest of the above mentioned items including the veggies and mix well.
- Chill it before serving.
- ps:you can add a little bit of sugar for a sweeter taste.