- 4 slices of bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1/4 green chilly
- 1/4 tomato
- 1/2 tsp cilantro leaves finely chopped
- salt to taste.
- milk if required.
- Finely chop tomato ,onion,green chilly and cilantro and beat with egg.If you like a nice coating over the bread and want to increase the batter,add 2-3 tbsp of milk(this is optional).
- Put this batter into a plate.
- Dip bread in the mixture to get an egg coat(it should also contain the onion-tomato etc-if it does not do step 5).
- Place it on tawa and put a drop of oil(can avoid oil for good non-stick tawa).
- Put some of the onion-tomato mixture on top of the slices on either side before they start to fry.
- Fry on medium flame.
- serve hot.