Another paneer dish,with my favourite veggie.Bell pepper,it would have looked better if I had Red and yellow Bell pepper to go with my green one,since i dint have any I just used the Green ones.
- 20 cubes of paneer
- 1/2 green bell pepper cut in square
- 2 medium onion cut in cubes
- 2.5 tomatoes
- 1 green chilly
- 2 dried red chillies
- 3 garlic pod
- 1/2″ ginger
- 1 tbsp butter
- 3/4 tbsp sugar
- 3/4 tbsp garam masaa
- 1/2 tsp corriander powder.
- grind together tomatoes,red and green chillies ,ginger and garlic into fine paste.
- In a pan add about 1/2 tbsp of oil /butter with salt and sugar. and fry the ground paste till it leaves oil
- In a pan,add butter and fry Panner,Remove Panner and in the remaining oil fry onion and capsicum till onion turns golden brown.Add Corriander and garam masala powder on it,toss and fry it for 1-2mts.
- Add the paste from step 2 to the paneer,capsicum-onion and mix lightly.
- Add 3/ cup water(preferably from the remanants of the grinder post removing the paste).
- adjust salt acc,simmer and bring to a boil and switch off heat.
- Serve with indian bread.