Procedure is same as the Egg puff posted here https://iamcookingtoday.wordpress.com/2011/04/08/egg-puff/ except the filling which uses Paneer/cottage cheese.
Here is the filling:
- 1/2 Onion Sliced
- 1 tomato sliced
- 2 green chillies -split
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin/Jeera powder
- 1/2 cup cubed cottage cheese
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- In a wok add abt a tsp of oil.
- Fry green chillies and onion to a light brown.
- Add chilly powder and tomatoes and fry.
- to this add cumin/Jeera powder and salt and fry for a few mts.
- Add chopped Cottage cheese.
- Cook for a few mts.
- use this filling to make the Puffs using puff pastry sheet.
- bake and serve.