Another variation on the Gobi manchurian,an Indo Chinese appetizer.
- 1/3 Cauliflower,split into florets.
- 3-4 Mushrooms-Cut in size of ur choice.(I used large button mushrooms there for I had to cut each into 8 pieces).
- 1 large onion -Chopped.
- 1/4 tsp ginger chopped
- 3-4 Green Chilly -Chopped
- 1/2 tbsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp chilly powder/Chilly paste
- 2tbsp Rice powder
- 3tbsp All purpose flour
- Oil for frying
- 1tbsp soya sauce
- 1/2 tsp Green chilly paste
- 2tbsp tomato Sauce
- Salt to taste.
- Mix ginger ,garlic paste,salt,chilly powder /Green chilly paste
- Add the cut veggies to the above,sprinkle all purpose flour and rice flour ,and lightly mix.
- Then toss it so that it gets covered evenly,if its kind of dry then sprinkle some water ,so the mixture cover the veggies evenly.
- In a pan ,heat oil and deep fry these veggies.Move it out into paper towel.
- In a wok,add some oil and fry the green chillies.
- fry it for a couple of seconds.
- Add the onion and ginger and fry till the onions translucent,little salt(Soy sauce are salty too)
- Add all the sauces and give a quick mix.
- Add the fried veggies,mix well.
- Top it with little soy sauce and Tomato Sauce.
- You are ready to serve!