Conjuring dishes in kitchen is a talent,not one that I believe to possess.I am more of an executor than inventor,but every now then I do come with exceptions to prove the rule.And this dish is one such exception.
- 5-6 Large Button mushroom-Cut into pieces with size and shape of ur liking.
- 2-3 cups of Spinach
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 1/2 tsp Cumin/Jeera powder
- 1/2 red hot chilly powder
- 1 1/2 tbsp Goda masala
- In a pan heat oil,splutter cumin till there is a nice aroma.
- Add onion and fry till they are golden brown.
- Add tomato and fry.
- Add all the powders and mix well and fry for 3-4mts.
- To this add washed ,cut mushrooms and mix well.Cook without water as the mushrooms will start loosing its water.
- When the mushrooms are farily cooked,add the chopped Spinach
- Salt to taste and cook till the mushrooms are completely done!