Simple snack item for kids:
- Pizza/bread dough( i use wheat based home made pizza dough)
- 2 Eggs
- Chopped veggies :mushroom,spinach,grated carrots.
- 3-4 tbsp chopped onion
- pepper powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup milk
- Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp tomato paste.(I missed this as I dint have it)
- Mix Pizza dough and Oregano and knead well.
- In a pan,add some butter and lightly fry onion,chopped mushroom and spinach one by one.
- In a bowl,beat egg and add milk,tomato paste,the fried veggies,grated carrot,salt,pepper and keep it ready.
- Heat oven to 400F.
- In a muffin pan,lightly oil it .
- Take 1/2 a handful portion of the dough and line it in each of the muffin moulds.
- Add pour the mixed ingredients to the center of the mould till its 3/4 full and then top it with the cheese.
- Place the muffin tray in oven and cook for about 15mts.
- Let it cool down for 5mts,before taking out the tray.
- Serve warm with a dab of ketchup.