This recipe and measurements were provided by a few my friends and was a life saver during Diwali 2012.I have been also told that it was very tasty,and personally I would say its one of the easiest ones to make.
What you need to make about 20-25 ct
- 1 Packet of Non fat dairy milk powder.
- 1 Stick of butter
- 1 can of sweet condensed milk
- Microwave glass cookware.
- Melt a stick of butter in the microwave safe bowl ,by microcooking it for 1mt or less based on the power of the gadget.
- To this add the whole Condensed milk and Milk powder and mix it thoroughly,
- Place this in microwave and microcook it on high for 1 mt.
- Take out and mix with a spoon .
- repeat step 3 and 4,till the liquid mix become semi solid to nearly solid.
- I had to do this nearly 5 times.
- Let it cool down to a heat you can handle( I spread it on a plate for easy cooling).
- Place a little drop a ghee on ur plam and smear it all over the palm.
- Take a spoon full of milk dough,make a round shape and press it at the center(or any shape of ur liking).
- Garnish with pieces of dry fruits.