A fav of my Hubby dear,he used to bring me this very frequently on his way back from office ; from his favorite Kebab joint in Kormangala.
From where I have eaten this,its one of the most soft and succulent Kebab’s ,subtle in taste with a hint of cardamom and rich from the cheese and cream used in the marinate.
I have made this based on the recipe I saw on Varevah ,and made out of Bone-in Chicken,as this is most acceptable form of chicken in my house hold.
I used the measurement below for 3 leg pieces.
- 3 Chicken Legs(with thigh).
- 1/2 tsp Ginger paste
- 1/2 ts garlic paste
- 1 pinch pepper powder
- a pinch meat tenderiser
- 1 tbsp Mozarella cheese
- 1 tbsp thick Curd
- 1 tbsp Heavy cream
- 1 green chilly
- 3-4 springs of corriander
- salt to taste
- 1 tsp oil
- 1/2 tsp all purpose flour.
- Wash the chicken and pat dry with paper towel.
- Make incisions as required.
- Make marinade by squeezing out the ginger garlic paste off excess water,mix with meat tenderizer and pepper powder.
- Rub on the chicken pieces on all sides.
- leave it on for 30mts.
- Pound/grind together green chilly and coriander leaves.
- Make the next marinade by mixing together curd,cheese,cream,coriander chilly paste,salt,cardamom powder,salt and all purpose flour.
- Apply on the chicken pieces liberally and keep it in this marinade for nearly an hour.
- Mount this on skewer.
- Cook in over on 450F for about 20mt on each side,and then broil it for 3-4mts on each side .
- Serve hot with sauce of ur choice or eat it as is.