- 1Cup Chana dal
- 1 cup rice.
- 4 cups Sugar
- 1 Cup coconut grating.
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 4.5 cups water
- 1 tbsp Cashew
- 2tbsp Ghee
- 1tsp Raisin
- In a pan,fry Chana dal till it emit a nice aroma and does not burn,
- Wash this with rice and pressure cook it with 4.5 cups water for upto 4 whistle.
- In a pan,mix this cooked mixture with Sugar and coconut ,and cook till Sugar dissolves and the mixture begins to thicken.
- Add cardamom powder,ghee and Dry fruits fried in ghee.
- bring it to a boil.
- Take off the stove and spread it out on a plate.
- Garnish with more fried dry fruits.