Something I saw my mother make:
Things you need:
- 20 Raw Peeled Shrimp
- 20-40 toothpick
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp Chilly powder Spicy
- 1 tsp Paprika powder(non spicky)
- 1.5 tbsp Rice flour
- Salt to taste
- oil for frying.
- Wash and drain the shrimp of excess water.
- Stick the shrimp with Toothpick so it stands straight,if the shrimp is longer than a single Toothpick,stick with one from the other end.
- Marinate the shrimp on toothpick,with salt,Ginger garlic paste,salt,chilly and paprika powder.
- Set aside for 20mts.
- Sprinkle Rice flour .
- On a girdle,dribble few drops of oil and place the shrimp.
- On medium heat fry the shrimp say about 1 mt on each side,for upto 4-5mts in all,till the shrimp is cooked on all sides.
- Your Shrimp on ready to serve