- 2-3 Cups of sprouted Whole Moong/Bengal Gram/Mung Beans
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 2-3 green chillies
- 1 cup Cilantro Leaves
- To Sprout Moong:Wash and soak over night in luke warm water over night.Next morning drain the water and spread out the Moong on Wet cloth-leave it out of a day or 2 to get good sprouts.
- Cook the sprouts with no water on medium flame for 20mts
- In a Pan add some oil,splutter Mustard.
- Add chopped green chillies and mix well.Fry for a couple of mts.
- Add Chopped onion and fry till they are light brown.
- Add tomatoes and cook till mushy.
- Add sprouted moong ,salt and cook till they are less crunchy but not mushy(take about 10mts)
- Add Cilantro ,mix well and cook on simmer for 2mts.
- Adjust salt if required.
- serve with Chapathi or rice&dal.