- 2-3 large potatoes
- Coarse salt
- olive oil
- Wash and scrub the potato to remove any residue soil.
- Place the potato with its flat surface on the board,
- Cut the thin slices into the potato,3/4 inside.
- do this to the whole potato.
- between each individual incision,place small slices of butter(garlic optional).
- do this to the entire length.
- sprinkle salt ,rosemary and olive oil.
- Pre heat the oven to 400F
- Place the potatoes in a baking dish and bake for nearly 60mts.
- Half way through,check the potatoes for over drying,if need be apply some more butter/olive oil.