- 1.25 glass ghee
- 1.25 glass Sugar
- 3 glass maida
- color powder
- Cardamom powder
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- Mix items one to six and ,make dough-This dough may be a little crumbly but that is alright.
- Keep for 6-7 hours,preferably over night.
- Before making portion either press nicely to get a softer dough or press individual portions to make it soft before baking.
- for making individual portion ,take a ping pong ball sized dough,press between ur fingers to make it soft,then make a ball and flatten it a little by pressing it between ur palms.
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees,
- Place the unbaked dough on baking sheet and bake for about 15mts or less based on the size of the ball.
- If the top of individual pieces starts cracking then it is a sign enuf to show that the pieces have baked enough.