- 1/2 lb Shrimp :peeled and de veined
- 1/2 tsp Paprika powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp Rice powder
- 1 Red onion chopped
- 1/2 Green bell pepper chopped
- 2-3 Green chilly/jalapeno chopped
- 2-3 pods of garlic chopped
- 1/2″ ginger chopped
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 1/2 tbsp all purpose flour(only for gravy can be avoided for a semi dry reicipe)
1.MArinate the shrimp with items 2-6 and set aside for 30mts.Shallow fry for 4-5mts(ie half done).
2.In a pan fry onion,green chilly,garlic,ginger,bell pepper with salt to taste ,and add about 1/2 tsp sugar and soya sauce.
3 to this add the fried shrimp and mix well,add 1/4 tsp if need be
4.For gravy make a mix of all purpose flour and water and pour it over the above and adjust the salt accordingly.